Saturday, May 14, 2005

THE COGNITIVE

Posted by Hello


I have been listening to an audio version of Mozart's Brain and the Fighter Pilot: Unleashing Your Brains Potential by Richard MD Restak. The title sparked my imagination and at the risk of reducing his work to a trite truism, the book could easily be subtitled, "use it or lose it". To this end I have started building a list of books as a resource to include in my cognitive development. The titles cover the "full spectrum" of the cognitive, physical, psychodynamic, spiritual and professional modules I use to design my integral path. I have drawn from a wide range of quality resources and will continue to add titles as I come across them and I feel they have merit and pertain to enhancing an integral approach to life. These are books I have not read so there are no comments or annotations; you are on your own to pick and choose what appeals to you. As I do read a title from the list, if I feel I have anything worth saying about the work I will include it in a post where you are free to agree or disagree with my opinion. You can find the list by going to "my profile" and clicking on the wish list which will take you to Amazon to make it easier to find out more about any of the titles. I hope this serves as a useful resource leading to the longterm exercise of my mind and perhaps yours as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web The Integral Path