Friday, April 22, 2005

*editor's note

Blogspot only allows so many characters to describe the site and I maxed out before I could properly cite the quotes I used. I couldn't even squeeze in quotation marks. So here they are again, properly cited.

"I came that they may have and enjoy life, and have it in abundance, to the full, till it overflows."
Jesus of Nazareth
John 10:10b

"Behold, I am doing a new thing! I will even make a way in the wilderness and rivers in the desert. I have called you by your name; you are mine.
Wait and listen, everyone who is thirsty! Come to the waters; and he who has no money, come, buy and eat! Yes, come, buy priceless, spiritual wine and milk without money and without price simply for the self-surrender that accepts the blessing."
Isaiah Son of Amoz
Isaiah 43:20,1 and 55:1

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web The Integral Path